1. User Information
When Users register, upload content or transact on the Site they provide information regarding their person, and their merchandise.
This information is used solely for the User’s benefit in enabling this Information Directory to furnish the Site with sufficient detail to enable buyers and sellers to effectively communicate and transact across or by means of the Site.
Users acknowledge that by placing such information on the Site it becomes open to public scrutiny.
This Directory will not sell or make available such information to Third Parties for its own gain nor will it use the information to send ‘spam’ or other bulk emails on behalf of Third Parties. Webo will, however, make use of such information to send its own notices, updates and news letters to consenting Users.
This Directory may use information to verify the particulars of the User inline with the Running Rules.
2. Payment Information
This Directory does collect User billing information and other accounting records for its own purposes. eKZ-N.info shall not disclose this information to Third Parties.
This Directory does make use of statistical packages that enable the site to use location information and software on User computers.
This information is used to improve the functionality of the Site and its supporting systems as well as to improve the Offering provided by this Directory. Such information may be given to Third Parties so that they may assist eKZ-N.info in the making of such decisions. At no point will Users be individually identifiable in the data given to Third Parties.
- This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address.
- The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data.
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier.
- These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service.
- You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.
- If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
- But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- Our Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site.
- Note that these external sites are not operated by us.
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13.
- We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
- In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- Thus, we advise you to review this page periodically for any changes.
- These changes are effective immediately, after they are posted on this page.
Contact PA Avatar: Sally Goodman
Telephone: +27 66 307 1938